Check Out Coromandel by CampervanThe Coromandel Peninsula really is a playground for waterbabies, with the Firth of Thames leading north to Coromandel Harbour and the Hauraki Gulf on the west coast -- and glorious beaches and bays facing the Pacific Ocean on the east coast. There's opportunity to do all sorts of outdoor activities like canoeing and kayaking, as well as fishing, diving, snorkelling or just taking it easy on the beach.
It's such a beautiful area to visit, and the water's getting warmer already. Book a Coromandel roadtrip -- check out the amazing offers on New Zealand campervan hire at http://campervanhiresalefinder.co.nz.
Here are some handy links for activities in the Coromandel:
And some visibility tips for kayakers, sourced from www.watersafe.org.nz:
- Your head is the highest point so make it as visible as possible - wear a fluoro orange or yellow hat
- Place reflective strips on your paddles - increasing your visibility during motion
- Wear a brightly coloured PFD (personal flotation device)
- Mount a pole at the rear to carry a high visibility flag
- Chose a craft with a bright colour - contrasting to the water - add strips of reflective tape
Video: Dig your toes into that sand, Justin!
If you're looking for a great deal on New Zealand campervan hire go to http://campervanhiresalefinder.co.nz