Check out South America with Argentina Motorhome Rental
If you're looking for a fantastic deal on Argentina Motorhome Rental head to http://argentinarvrental.com.
Argentina is a great country to explore by campervan -- with a moderate climate that can range from subtropical in the north to subpolar in the far south, you'll see gorgeous countryside and in cities like Buenos Aires, European-influenced architecture.
Here's a breakdown of the regions to explore:
- The huge eastern plains of the Pampas, land of the Gauchos and source of agricultural wealth
- The Andes mountain range along the western border between Argentina and Chile
- Patagonia to the south, with stony plateaus hiding oil-rich lands
- Chaco to the north, a subtropical area with forests, scrubland, and wetlands
- With 23 provinces and the autonomous city of Buenos Aires, Argentina is the second largest country in South America and the eighth-largest country in the world by land area.
- It's bordered by the Andes mountain ranges to the west and the Atlantic Ocean in the east, with Paraguay and Bolivia to the north, Brazil and Uruguay to the northeast and Chile to the west and south. Argentina is also one of the G-20 major economies.
- The culture has a strong European influence, especially in Buenos Aires, where there are many people of European descent.
- More than 6.2 million Europeans arrived in Argentina from the mid-19th to mid-20th centuries, making the country second only to the USA in terms of European immigrants. The majority of these European immigrants came from Italy and Spain.
Video: World's longest road trip -- a man attempts the Pan American Highway, starting near Mendoza, Argentina