- Your airfares to New Zealand paid and help to sort out your work NZ work visa/residency.
- A competitive wage of 85k NZD
- A desk in our outstanding offices in downtown Auckland
- Colleagues who know what they’re doing - our programming team is small but prodigious, consisting of 1 Slovenian, 2 Russians, 1 Chinese and a Kiwi. We also outsource to programmers all over the planet.
- A 'sweet as' laid back kiwi lifestyle with beaches and barbecues never to far away!
- Minimum of 3-4 years PHP development experience, with a strong focus on PHP 5 development and OO development practices.
- Experience in application development (not just websites, but applications)
- MySQL database administration
- HTML, CSS, UI Design experience. You must have a sound understanding of best practice cross-browser support and Web standards based development.
- Experience in client-server application development.
- Experience with development support tools such as SVN, Wiki based documentation tools and project management software.
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix systems and IP networking.
- Strong attention to detail - especially around application security and standards.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Logical, methodical and accurate work practices
- building, testing and implementing approved work requests and projects
- correctly developing systems and system changes that meet user requirements
- ensuring that coding and testing is performed correctly
- following and understanding existing processes
- working effectively and contributing to the overall success of own team
Book your RV before your flights
Do not book your flights first especially if you are travelling inside of 2 months. There are far less RVs available in the USA than there are seats on planes coming into and out of the country! By all means investigate flights before booking your RV, but make sure you have secured an RV before confirming your flights. You may find that your first choice RV rental is not available but your agent has come back to you with alternative suggestions that may have variation in the pick up or drop off dates or even locations. If you have booked your flights first you may now find it hard or expensive to change these to enable you to take the alternative RV rental suggested. Many people make this mistake and end up having flights booked but never secure an RV.Further to above, do not wait for cheap last minute deals on flights before booking an RV. Your chances of securing an RV that fits between your return flight dates and locations is greatly diminished the closer you get to your RV travel dates. And what money you save on a cheaper last minute flight will be more than swallowed up by a more expensive rental price on the RV which typically increases as your travel dates get closer to booking dates.
Check out Campervan Hire Sale Finder New Zealand or Campervan Hire Sale Finder Australia for the best deals!
If you decide to take a drive with your motorhome rental along Queenston's Gold and Sunshine Coasts, both within driving distance of the city of Brisbane, you will find a variety of different beaches to choose from. Among the many are Nudgee and Sandgate, Sunshine Beach and Coolum on the Sunshine Coast, and Surfers' Paradise and Main Beach on the Gold Coast.
Eighteen kilometres from Brisbane proper you will find the famous Nudgee Beach. Surrounded by mangroves and bordered by the Boondall Wetlands and Gateway Motorway, Nudgee feels deliciously isolated from the bustling city nearby. Settle in the sand to witness a great sunrise, take in the bike track or visit one of the local restaurants or cafes for a meal and some ice cream. This small hamlet has been rehauled as of late with many of the old beach shacks having been replaced by luxe and modern versions. If you'd like to peruse a few shops then nearby Banyo Village or Sue's Corner are your best bets.
The winner of many awards Surfers' Paradise is a perfect destination for many things including, of course, surfing. About 78 kilometres from Brisbane here you can enjoy clean waters and sandy shores before heading to Cavill Avenue and Cavill Mall for some shopping.
Australian beaches are renowned the world over for their beauty and the 12,000 kilometres of sandy coastline in and around the Western city of Perth is no exception. From Cottesloe to The Basin, Scarborough to Mettams Pool the choices are really endless in the city that is said to offer 3,000 hours of sunshine every year. Hop in your Perth motorhome rental and take the Sunset Coast Tourist drive to explore as few or as many of these stunning beaches as you choose.
One of the most popular beaches in Perth is Cottesloe, located about fifteen minutes from the city proper it is perfect for the three Ss--swimming, surfing and snorkeling. The Cottesloe coastline is lined with imposing Norfolk pines and is dotted with lively restaurants and cafes. Enjoy the clean waters of the Indian Ocean and the great times to be had at the beach's Sunday Sessions when beach bars and pubs are filled with music, drink and happy beach goers. Enjoy a great sunset? Cottesloe has those, too.
Scarborough is a beach mainly populated by surfers and the younger set who flock to its sandy shores for swimming, body boarding and wind surfing. After sunset Scarborough Beach's restaurants and cafes come alive, but you can also opt for an outdoor picnic, public barbecue or an event at the outdoor amphitheatre.
Want great surf breaks? Then point your Perth motorhome rental towards Trigg Island Beach and drive! Here you will find throngs of surfers enjoying the benefits of the offshore reef break and swimmers basking in the clear turquoise waters. The largely untouched Mettam's Pool is not to be missed and is perfect for snorkelers. Trigg Island is also great for fishing, bird watching and even dolphin spotting, if you're lucky.
Rottnest is Western Australia's premiere island and here you will find The Basin, just one of 63 beaches on the island. The Basin was named the top beach in Australia, a designation that pretty much says it all. An untouched paradise of perfectly clear water and velvet-soft sand The Basin is a haven for vacationers.
Whether you are looking for great surfing, calm waters or fabulous diving Perth certainly has a beach for you, as well as a variety of other activities to enjoy. Check out Campervan Hire Perth to find great deals on motorhome rentals and start planning your getaway today.
1. Photo of Trigg Island Beach by Pete.Martin (Wikimedia Commons)
2. Photo of Cottesloe Beach by Bram Souffreau (Wikimedia Commons)
3. Photo of Scarborough Beach by Gajjitt (Wikimedia Commons)
4. Photo of Mettam’s Pool, Trigg Island Beach by Tsun-Thai Chai (Wikimedia Commons)
5. Photo of The Basin, Rottnest Island by Hesperian (Wikimedia Commons)
The beautiful beaches in Sydney aren't limited to the city's Pacific Ocean coastline. On the contrary, if you visit the city you'll find white sand along stretches of Sydney's harbours, rivers and bays as well. A city famous for its sunny climate and laid back vibe, Sydney is always attracting travellers looking to kick back on one of its many beaches. If travelling through the city in your Sydney motorhome rental you will have a myriad of beaches to choose from. There are the "ocean beaches," which are divided into the Northern (found at the north point of Sydney Harbour) and the Southern, located in Cronulla and the city's eastern suburbs, as well as ones found in various bays and harbours. From famous names like Bondi and Manly (where there are really eight beaches to be enjoyed) to stretches of sand in Botany Bay and along the Hawkesbury River the only problem you'll have in Sydney is choosing which beaches to visit.
In the Eastern suburbs of Sydney, only kilometres from the city's financial centre, you will find the world famous Bondi Beach. Here you can enjoy sand, surf and sun, as well as many other beach sports like volleyball. And if you're lucky you may be able to spot whales, dolphins and even fairy penguins. For those who like some shop with their surf head to Campbell Parade and the streets nearby where you'll find happening restaurants and cafes that offer stunning views of the beach. Bondi is also famous for its lifesaving clubs, which have pioneered lifesaving techniques like the surf reel. Do beware, however, of the "Backpackers' Express," the famous rip current on the south side of the beach.
Balmoral is located in New South Wales in the suburb of Mosman and is famous for its beaches, namely Balmoral and Edwards Beaches. Here you will find luxe homes around the Balmoral Slopes area, prestigious because of the gorgeous views the area offers and its proximity to the ocean's sandy shores. Both Edwards and Balmoral are often referred to as just Balmoral and are divided by the a rock formation aptly named Rocky Point. There are harbour beaches here, too, protected from the ocean by Middle Head. This area of beach, along with the Rotunda, Bathers' Pavilion and walking promenade are filled with fig trees, greenery and natural beauty and have been a protected conservation area since the 1930s. If you want good food and some non-watery fun then its The Esplanade area adjacent to the beach that you want. Here you can find fast food or a la carte and lots of people watching as well as some great sunsets.
Whether you choose Bondi or Balmoral or one of the other many beaches in and around Sydney, you can't go wrong choosing the area for your beach motorhome vacation. To start your planning check out Sydney Motorhome Hire for great deals on a campervan rental, then select your beach and go!
1. Photo of Bondi Beach by Rabs003 (Wikimedia Commons)
2. Photo of Bondi Icebergs Club by Diego Trazzi, http://www.d1ng0.com/ (Wikimedia Commons)
For more great Campervan Hire New Zealand, click here!
Blue Ridge Parkway-Tanabark Overlook Author Gary Stevens from Asheville NC
Blue Ridge Parkway across from Looking Glass Rock Photo taken by zen 2002
For more images, check Google Image Search or Flickr for images of this road.