Drive through the Andes with Chile Motorhome RentalA wonderful scenic drive from Osorno, Chile to Bariloche, Argentina across the Andes mountains takes around five hours. So why not try it in a motorhome?
Looking for a great deal on Motorhome rental in Chile? For Chile Motorhome Rental go to http://chilemotorhomerental.com
Chile has just been through another earthquake, and tragically, hundreds of lives were lost. But earthquakes are familiar to this beautiful country; they've become very quick at repairing infrastructure.
Tourism is a growing industry in Chile -- with over 2 million visitors per year. The main tourist attractions are in the extreme zones of the country. The following information is sourced from Wikipedia:
- San Pedro de Atacama, to the north, is very popular with foreign tourists who arrive to admire the Incaic architecture, the altiplano lakes, and the Valley of the Moon.
- In Putre, also in the North, there is the Chungará Lake, as well as the Parinacota and the Pomerape volcanoes, with altitudes of 6,348 m and 6,282 m, respectively.
- Throughout the central Andes there are many ski resorts of international repute, like Portillo and Valle Nevado.
- In the south, the main tourist sites are the Chiloé Archipelago and Patagonia, which includes Laguna San Rafael National Park, with its many glaciers, and the Torres del Paine National Park. The central port city of Valparaíso, with its unique architecture, is also popular.
- Because of its proximity to Santiago, the coast of the Valparaíso Region, with its many beach resorts, receives the largest number of tourists. Viña del Mar, Valparaíso's northern affluent neighbor, is popular because of its beaches, casino, and its annual song festival, the most important musical event in Latin America.
- Finally, Easter Island in the Pacific Ocean is one of the main Chilean tourist destinations.
For Chile Motorhome Rental go to http://chilemotorhomerental.com
Video: A Chilean vacation - this guy had a rough start in his seven month odyssey!