Flavour Trail - Charlevoix Quebec Canada
If you are a foodie, we have a great little Canadian roadtrip for you in Quebec. The 143-km (89-mi.) route is chock full of farmers and chefs eager to show off the fine produce of the Charlevoix region. So when you are in this region, check out the Flavour Trail, or the Route de Saveurs. Read more about it here.
- Have a sweet tooth? try L'armoire a Glaces
- Delight in the Baked goods of Boulangerie Bouchard
- Smile and Say Cheese at Fromagerie St Fidele
- Fish around for some great seafood here: Pecheries Daniel Girard
- Organic Meat? No problem at Viandes Bio Charlevoix
- More Produce Here, and Excellent Restaurants Here